TOTAL ENERFLEX – from wellhead to finished product, Total is an industry leader in production services for the Oil & Gas industry. We provide a multitude of standalone services that can be coupled into turnkey solutions for producers looking to maximize production and revenues. We do this with our people – our expertise – and our flexibility!
Immediate Opening : Production Technologist (atleast 1 year contract)
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with ops/leads to ensure optimization targets set by engineers are met
- Use POCs and past history to optimize wells in order to increase production
- Work with instrumentation and electricians to maintain equipment integrity throughout the field
- Work with The Six Sigma Team to reduce costs and improve efficiency throughout the field
- Review all Production Volume Reporting (PVR) data to ensure volumes, pressures, viscosities, promore values and runtimes are being entered accurately
- Participate in well reviews and assist with well servicing as required
- Communicate effectively with Area Foreman, Assistant Foreman, Operators and Engineers on a daily basis
- Develop a database to track key learning’s and well characteristics
- Petroleum Engineering Technology Diploma
- 2 years related experience within oil and gas industry
- Hold superior communication skills
- Eager to learn and have the ability to thrive in a fast–paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be capable of working independently and in teams as well
- Positive attitude, self- motivated and great at multitasking
Shift: Camp, 7/7, Day shift, Transportation available from Nisku
Interested candidates MUST submit their application to www.oilfieldoperator.com.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We have changed our name to Roska DBO!
Over the coming weeks and months, you’ll notice our new look out in the field. What won’t change are...