TOTAL ENERFLEX – from wellhead to finished product, Total is an industry leader in production services for the Oil & Gas industry. We provide a multitude of standalone services that can be coupled into turnkey solutions for producers looking to maximize production and revenues. We do this with our people – our expertise – and our flexibility!
Immediate Opening : Production Technologist (atleast 1 year contract)
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with ops/leads to ensure optimization targets set by engineers are met
- Use POCs and past history to optimize wells in order to increase production
- Work with instrumentation and electricians to maintain equipment integrity throughout the field
- Work with The Six Sigma Team to reduce costs and improve efficiency throughout the field
- Review all Production Volume Reporting (PVR) data to ensure volumes, pressures, viscosities, promore values and runtimes are being entered accurately
- Participate in well reviews and assist with well servicing as required
- Communicate effectively with Area Foreman, Assistant Foreman, Operators and Engineers on a daily basis
- Develop a database to track key learning’s and well characteristics
- Petroleum Engineering Technology Diploma
- 2 years related experience within oil and gas industry
- Hold superior communication skills
- Eager to learn and have the ability to thrive in a fast–paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be capable of working independently and in teams as well
- Positive attitude, self- motivated and great at multitasking
Shift: Camp, 7/7, Day shift, Transportation available from Nisku
Interested candidates MUST submit their application to www.oilfieldoperator.com.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
TOTAL ENERFLEX – Total Production Services Inc. – from wellhead to finished product, Total is an industry leader in production...