Johnson Controls is currently seeking Production Team Members to join our team. The chosen candidates will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assembling automotive parts to form complete units or subassemblies in a fast paced Just-In-Time environment
- Utilizing lightweight industrial equipment or handtools
- Working as a team member in a joint effort to maintain safety, improve quality and productivity
- To perform other duties that may be assigned.
In addition, chosen candidates must also possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment a strong asset
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Safety and quality focused
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Good manual dexterity and able to follow work procedures
- Ability to work flexible, rotating shifts
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.