Johnson Controls, is a world class manufacturer of automotive seats located in Milton. We are currently seeking Production Team Members to assemble automotive seat components in a fast paced Just-In-Time environment utilizing lightweight industrial equipment and hand tools. Successful candidates will work as part of the team with a focus on maintaining safety, improving quality and productivity.
In addition, chosen candidates must posses the following skills and qualifications:
- Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalent a must
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment a strong asset
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Safety and quality focused
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Good manual dexterity and able to follow work procedures
- Ability to work flexible, rotating shifts is required
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those who meet these requirements will be contacted.