Keystone Manufacturing (Plastics) Ltd. is a division of ABnote North America and is a leading Canadian producer of plastic cards. Our office and card production facilities are located in Scarborough, Ontario. Keystone has a sales and fulfillment facility in Montreal and sales offices in Calgary and Vancouver and has the capacity to print and personalize more than 150 million cards per year. Keystone specializes in commercial plastic cards (gift, loyalty, and membership), identification and secure access cards.
Our company has an immediate opening for a Planner/Scheduler. This role is a full-time position. The successful applicant will be part of Production, Accounting, Sales and Customer Service department and reports directly to the Operations Director.
- Co-ordinate production planning between customer service department and production
departments using Infor Visual Manufacturing ERP system.
- Prepare work order travelers for use in production department.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity and perform mathematical calculations to
determine manufacturing processes, tools, and personnel requirements.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each operation according to previously established
manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Determine the status of assigned projects; expedites operations that delay schedules and alters
schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Coordinate material availability with the purchasing department and schedule jobs accordingly.
- Assist Accounting department in job costing by monitoring progress of work orders &
communicate issues related to labour entries, material issues and inventory tracking.
- Assist sales and customer service department in sales quotation and order configuration.
- Perform system updates and changes where needed from customer service, sales, production and accounting.
- Assist Accounting department during routine system audit and analysis.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in Planning/Scheduling
- A college diploma or degree preferably in Computer Programming/Accounting or Operations
- Experience with ERP system, preferably Infor Visual ERP and CRM
- Must have working knowledge of MRP in a manufacturing environment
- A team player with strong analytical and organization skills
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude with strong relationship building skill
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Ability to utilize a variety of software tools (databases, spreadsheets, flowcharts etc) to perform
forecasting, modeling, analysis, & flow chart functions would be an asset.
- Highly organized in prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines within a
fast paced work environment
As a precondition of employment, Keystone Manufacturing (Plastics) Ltd. requires prospective candidate to undergo a criminal and credit background check prior to hiring.
If you are interested in working for a dynamic organization please email or fax your resume to 416-293-5198.