Dex Clothing, a leading fashion company, is seeking a Production Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Production Manager will oversee all stages of production to ensure quality and fit requirements are met from start to finish.
- Work with suppliers to agree on quality standards and delivery times
- Analyze vendor/factory performance and take initiative to find new resources
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendor resources
- Implement and monitor time and action calendar to ensure deliveries are met
- Select fabric quality
- Approve and communicate color and quality standards to makers (ensure detailed and accurate corrections are provided)
- Manage a staff of 5-10 employees
- Travel overseas two to four times per year
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of the production process
- Proficient with technical specs and grading, fittings, garment construction and tailoring
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to overcome unforeseen problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English & French (spoken & written)
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Dex Clothing Group is a apparel Wholesale and Private label Company catering to the contemporary Ladies, Men's and Kids markets.