The Product Marketing Manager will develop, plan and execute strategic marketing initiatives to drive sales of Espial's product and solutions. The successful candidate will demonstrate a very solid track record in marketing within the software telecommunications market. Responsibilities will include:
- Formulate and deliver compelling product positioning for Espial's products and solutions, including positioning, features and benefits of Unique Selling Propositions (USP).
- Identify and validate new and potential USPs based inputs and feedback from customers, market thought leaders, channel partners, sales and competitive inputs.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the competitive marketplace in order to provide input to product roadmap as developed by Product Management. Review candidate features for product roadmap with customers.
- Develop sales tools and collateral materials such as white papers, product presentation, competitive analysis and positioning. Develop product vision and roadmap communication in conjunction with product management, senior management and other relevant stakeholder.
- Educate and train direct sales and channels on Product and solutions. Promote customer success case stories.
- Lead joint promotions plans with Partners such as OEM and eco-system vendors.
- Act as the first line of contact for sales and support in RFX responses.
- Set product pricing for direct and sales and channels.
- Identify, define and execute on market launch for products. Attend key industry shows as the product champion
- Minimum five (5) years Product Marketing experience.
- University degree in Engineering, Business or Computer Science.
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy. The position requires a highly motivated and capable professional who has a proven track record in marketing planning specifically with tier 1 ( telco and cable) service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in business case preparation and a proven ability to create, execute and manage marketing programs.
- Process-oriented and well organized.
- Must enjoy spending time in the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.