CCI Thermal Technologies Inc., a world leader in advanced heating solutions is currently recruiting for a Product Development Engineer to join our Research & Development group.
- Responsible for catalyst development for the nuclear industry.
- Hands-on product development including preparation, synthesis of catalyst and pilot plant testing.
- Liaise with the other institutions and contractors, which will be assisting you with product development and improvement.
- Establish working relationships with suppliers, production and R&D staff.
- Advanced degree in engineering or science (Masters, Ph.D. preferred).
- 3+ years experience in R&D.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and quality assurance would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior leadership skills to oversee all aspects of product development.
- Team oriented individual.
This is a contract position for approximately 2 years with the possibility of permanency dependant on future projects.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Indeed - 24 months ago