Process Shift Boss
Location: Dufferin Mine Sheet Harbour NS
Closing date: To be announced
1. Reporting to the Mine Manager
2. 5-10 years’ experience of mill/process operations in the mining industry including supervisory experience.
3. Responsible for plant improvement while maintaining a well balance operation to maximize recoveries.
4. Responsible for the process crew to ensure all safety and process policies and procedures are followed.
5. Maintain all operating records and daily reports.
6. Supervise mill operations including crushing, grinding/milling, flotations, reagent mixing.
7. Supervise and maintain the filtering of slurries.
8. Supervised the smelting of Gold concentrates, and dispatching of gold bullion.
9. Carry out supervision of tailing disposal.
10. Take process reading and record hourly activities.
11. Perform start-up and shut-downs of plant or related systems.
12. Knowledge of placard system to accurately identify hazards materials.
13. Knowledge of safety and environmental policies and responsible for reporting any issues and or concerns.
14. Experience in operating mobile equipment such as: forklift, front-end loader and overhead lifting devices.
15. Clean criminal record
16. Mine Rescue certification desired
17. Willing to relocate
Compensation – This position is considered to be a unique opportunity to share in the growth of the Dufferin Mine project on the path to gold production in Nova Scotia. A competitive compensation awaits the successful candidate.