Microserve is looking for a Printer/Hardware Technician to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta. In this role you will be responsible for performing diagnostic repairs and preventative maintenance for our clients throughout Edmonton. The fleet is comprised of mainly HP printers and MFP’s, but also includes devices from, Lexmark, and Xerox. The successful candidate will be someone with a good work ethic who can effectively work independently, with limited supervision, or in a small team environment.
- Perform diagnostic repairs and preventative maintenance for our clients throughout Edmonton and surrounding area
- Troubleshoot printer issues
- Install and configure software related to printers
- Setting-up hardware according to client requests
- Training users on printer functions as required
- Experience in the service and repair of printers/MFP devices
- 2+ year’s experience in a Digital Imaging Environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive customer service
- CompTIA PDI+ Certification (or similar) preferred
- Certifications from HP or other printer manufacturers considered an asset
- Knowledge of manufacturers service advisory/order management processes preferred
- Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license (we offer competitive mileage reimbursement)
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check (CPIC)
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...