Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
Responsible for the management and delivery of the individual project, on time and budget.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Aid in the creation of bids and/or change orders.
- Build schedules for production and delivery.
- Create budgets for resources, hardware and software and monitor/track cost reports.
- Manage the day-to-day production of the project, responsible for its financial and strategic viability.
- Manage the logistics of the production teams and work directly with clients to deliver key objectives.
- Liaise with clients, facilitate meetings and travel as needed.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning sessions with technical and creative teams.
- Oversee budget development, changes and resource allocation.
- Select artists and other required production team members.
- Collaborate with the client and VFX Supervisor to develop all sequences/shots.
- Review progress of sequences/shots, post dailies and review with client.
- Ensure all communications between the client and Prime Focus are recorded and acted upon.
- Complete and organize paperwork related to production, resources and clients.
- Liaise with accounting to issue and collect production invoices and change orders.
- Provide timely coordination and communication between all relevant departments.
- Producer / production manager coordination experience
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to estimate time-lines
- Define and meet deadlines and multitask
- Strong organization and project coordination skills
- Must be willing to travel to India
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Start date: Immediate
- Duration: Project based
If this is role seems to be of interest for you please apply to our @ www.primefocusworld.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and...