The Pricing Department has an opening for a Pricing Analyst I – Project Position.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated;
- University or College degree with business related focus or previous marketing experience
- Preference for experience of 1 – 3 years grocery related industry
- Proficient PC skills including Outlook, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Proof in-print materials
- Implement promotional pricing retails
- Maintain point of sale information, and ensure pricing accuracy
- Meet category margin targets and uphold competitive landscapes
- Maintain market specific pricing strategies
- Act as a liaison between retail stores and marketing departments
- Resolve retail pricing issues at store level
- Work with web-based programs as well as mainframe systems CICS and QMF
- Act as back-up to other team members as required
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...