We need a Press Set-up/Operator for our client located in Brampton/Mississauga areas. If you have skill sets for said positions please email your resume. If you can give the following details given in questionaire:
Interview Questionnaire Press Set-up/Operator Name____________________
1. Have you worked on a production floor? Processes? Weld / press / assembly / sort / QA
2. Press you ran? 60t / 100t / 200t / 400t / 800t / 1200t+
3. Manufacturer of Press? AIDA/PTC/Meister/ACME/etc…
4. Types of Dies? Progressive / Semi-Prog / Transfer / Hand Transfer / Tandem
5. Role at press? Set-up / Press Operator / Move Parts / Assist / Coil feeding / Adjusting / Quality
6. If Press Op - How did you set Shut Height?
7. If Press Op - Settings for Pilot Release?
8. If Press Op - Settings for Material Buckle?
9. If Press Op - Settings for Straightener?
10. What paperwork did you have to fill out? Lot# / coil# / work order / SPC / QA / scrap
11. What did you do for Quality checks?
12. Forklift Licence / Crane Licence? - if none - how did they load coil / die - ask for card / date
13. What hours did you work? Shift hours change?
14. Can you work a rotating shift / afternoons?
15. Do you own a car / reliable transportation?
16. Where do you need training?
17. What did you enjoy about your previous work place?
18. Why did you leave?
19. What needs to change at the old workplace?
20. Have you travelled? Where to? How did you communicate?
21. Do you have special skills that would put you above the other candidates?
22. Any problem to travel into the USA?
23. Math - 6 x 8 = 500+500 = 750 - 197 =