CDI College Winnipeg Campus is currently looking for Registered Nurses to become PN Instructors for our PN Program. Instructors must be qualified to teach in the areas of: Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Maternity Nursing and Pharmacology. Instructors will teach both the practical and academic components of the nursing profession providing students with skills necessary to excel in the nursing field.
Candidates will be selected due to relevant work history, strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. The ability to motivate and inspire students will be essential for the PN Instructor positions.
The following positions are available:
- 2 Full Time Nursing Theory Instructors
- 1 Part Time Nursing Theory Instructor
- Casual practicums supervisors (Specialization in: maternity, pediatrics, mental health, medicine.) Practicum Supervisors must be available to work in rural community facilities such as Selkirk, Pinewa, Gimli, Steinbach, and Winnipeg
The ideal candidates will possess:
- RN with an active license from CRNM
- BN/BScN with 4 years recent Canadian acute care experience
- Teaching experience will be preferable
- Some positions will require extensive experience in the maternity and pediatric field
- A certificate in adult education is preferred OR willingness to complete a certificate
The PN Instructor’s responsibilities will include:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum;
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success;
- Monitoring and discussing students’ progress with them individually and as a group;
- Assigning and posting grades;
- Participating in the development and evaluation of curriculum and instructional materials;
- Maintaining relevant industry skills and knowledge;
- Willingness to travel offsite to practicum locations (Applicable for casual practicum supervisor positions)
For more information about our college please visit http://www.cdicollege.ca/
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Depuis plus de 40, le Collège CDI propose des formations professionnelles à travers tout le Canada. Nos étudiants bénéficient de cette riche...