NOV Downhole is currently recruiting for a Plant Accountant for their Nisku facility. Responsible for the cost accounting function for two separate plants the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review and Analyze work orders.
- Compare standard bill or material and routing to actual costs.
- Investigate variences and communicate with the plant General Managers.
- Ensure integrity of inventory accounts and sub ledgers.
- Reconcile inventory monthly.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts as the relate to manufacturing.
- Prepare annual budget, Mid-Year budget, and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare monthly Income Statement with explanations on miss to budget for General Manager and * * Department Head.
- Review time clock punches by manufacturing personnel and adjust accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all financial information at manufacturing plants.
- Support Plant General Managers with information as required.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting or Cost Accounting related position preferred.
- Experience with JD Edwards or other ERP software a plus.
Indeed - 18 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...