Are you looking to become a member of an amazing media agency?
Initiative,Toronto has an opportunity for a Planning Supervisor ( Media ). This role has a very diverse range of accounts from financial services to consumer packaged goods. The candidate must be familiar with both traditional AND digital media platforms. This role has unlimited potential for one’s career!
The Media Planning Supervisor will be responsible for the development and implementation of their clients’ media plans. This position also assists their clients’ strategically with long-range media planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain client media plans.
- Actively participate in long-range strategic planning for client.
- Manage a staff of media professionals. Develop the staff through performance management and giving consistent feedback. Identify with staff, developmental opportunities and help them to work toward their professional goals.
- Set realistic client expectations and make every effort to exceed them, by providing quality work in a timely and responsive manner.
- Lead and motivate team members while overseeing and directing account activities, provide guidance on setting or re-defining priorities.
- Serve as a liaison among Initiative departments contributing to a client account.
- Maintain thorough, real time knowledge of client business.
- Manage and be accountable for media budgets and client billing.
Skills & Experience:
- Educational background in a related field (media, advertising, marketing) or equivalent work experience
- Must have 5 - 7 years of experience in planning and buying media including digital.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Experience in managing and developing staff.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong planning background with the ability to lead the media planning process
- Proven knowledge of traditional planning and research tools and resources and a solid understanding of the digital realm.
For the right candidate we offer an excellent compensation package coupled with amazing employee perks and a positive working environment.
Talented candidates that are in search of a rare opportunity are encouraged to apply.
Please quote “Planning Supervisor (Media)” in the subject line of your e-mail. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.