Tradesmen Enterprises is currently seeking Pipeline Supervisor & Foremans for work locally in Grande Prairie.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
- Ensure that incidents and near misses are reported and investigated
- Execute work plans in an efficient and organized manner
- Direct and coordinate material and equipment is delivered to site on time
- Ensure appropriate material and equipment is delivered to site on time
- Ensure Quality Control is conducted, documented and turned-over as per the corporate quality program and in alignment with client expectations
- Maintain construction schedule, identifies and solves problems
- Ensure the operation and maintenance of all company euipment and facilities are in accordance with approved company standards and idustry best practices
- Liaise with Client personnel, inspectors, testing agencies and other contractors
- Compare time and ensuring accurate hours and submitted to payroll
- 5+ years experience as a Foreman or Supervisor on various crews
- Knowledge of pipeline work from start to finish
- A solid understanding of methods, scheduling, and plan reading related to oil and gas construction
- Ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner with management and the client
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the proven ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please forward resumes via email for consideration.
Tradesmen Enterprises GP Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those who are under consideration will be contacted.