Are you ready to drive your career in the right direction? Join us at Aveda Transportation and Energy Services Inc. – We are a young, energetic company that provides specialized transportation to the oil and gas industry. We are seeking your passion and safety first mindset in the lifting and loading/unloading of our client’s oilfield equipment.
Come grow with us! Your role as a Picker Operator will be to:
- Ensure loads are lifted in a safe manner
- Rigging of work is completed safely
- Ensure safety barriers are established and maintained
- Ensure all paper work required for units are accessible
- Perform duties in accordance to DOT guidelines / rules
- Coordinate with the Dispatcher on delivery, breakdowns, weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- Working knowledge and compliance with relevant regulations and legislation,
- Participates in training and Company safety processes.
- Ensures loads are measured for height, weight, width, length and overhang so as to be compliant with yearly permits
- Assist with rigging of trailers
- Jack and Roll support
- Minimum of three years oilfield experience
- Acceptable abstract with no major convictions in the past 3 years
- Class 1 driver’s license
- Journeyman Picker ticket
- Optional Assets (Training will be provided by Aveda upon hiring)
- Standard First Aid
- Fall Protection
- H2S Alive
- Cargo Securement
- Hazard Assessment
Indeed - 12 months ago