FULL TIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST position available
-The option to do a salary instead of our normal commission-based pay. *
-Signing bonus of $1500.00
Start Date: ASAP
Days: 5 days per week
Hours: Full-Time Afternoon/Evenings
- Baccalaureate or master’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed with the college of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA).
- Eligible for membership with Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA).
- New grads are welcome to apply.
- 2 years experience preferred.
Manual Skills Level Preferred:
Interest/experience in the following would be an asset:
- Manual Therapy, Exercise Prescription, Acupuncture, Acute Care, Arthritis, Ergonomics, IMS, Orthopedics, Sports Therapy/medicine, Patient Education.
- Assessment, treatment and management, MVA, WCB, sports injuries and post-operation patients.
- Willing to join a growing dynamic team of committed physical therapists involved in post-graduate training.
- Commitment to continuing specialization of your skills.
- Strong emphasis on manual therapy and active rehabilitation experience.
- Interest and experience in the following would be an asset: post-graduate continuing education in manual therapy, IMS, acupuncture and sport therapy, community involvement with clubs or teams, enjoy doing presentations and talking to people, excellent communicators to funders and patients.
- Update your skills in the motivated environment in addition to earning valuable funding for continued education.
- Financial support for post-grad education provided.
- We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude and excellent patient rapport to join our team.
- Clinical mentorship program for physical therapists interested in pursuing the Diploma in manual and manipulative Therapy.
- Check out our website at www.calgaryphysicaltherapy.com for information our company.
Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy
Suite #153, 8220 Centre St. NE
Calgary AB T3K-1J7
Phone: (403)295-8590 * Fax: (403)516-3271
We help people get moving faster, by providing an exceptional service. Growth has occurred primarily through word of mouth about our...