Kelly Services, Inc. is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Kelly’s success is driven by our commitment to quality; we offer a challenging career where individual growth is encouraged and contributions recognized and rewarded.
Our Professional and Technical Resources team located in Calgary is looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented Permanent Placement Recruiter - Engineering to help grow branch revenue and profit by proactively identifying and skill marketing top talent, anticipating customer needs, and successfully placing professional candidates.
You will work closely with Kelly leadership and team members to identify, prioritize and take action on local market strategy and will also contribute to the development of the Kelly sales funnel by generating leads when engaging with candidates and customers.
This position offers you the opportunity to grow your account management and full service recruitment and sourcing skills.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager - Professional and Technical Resources, the Permanent Placement Recruiter - Engineering is responsible for combining best-in-class service with the delivery of targeted business development results.
Working in our dynamic results-driven environment, you will:
- Manage your own full-cycle (360°) desk and recruitment activity funnel, with a focus on Engineering roles.
- Actively prospect new clients and existing customers to build relationships, penetrate accounts, and win new business.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to support and maximize new and existing client relationships.
- Source, Screen, Interview and conduct applicable reference and background checks on qualified job candidates.
- Successfully negotiate the recruiting process placement fees with both candidates and customers.
- Nurture customer and candidate relationships that lead to successful placements.
- Proven track record (3-5 years) as a Recruiter in the area of Engineering.
- Prior experience working successfully in a metrics driven environment.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability and willingness to have courageous conversation with customers, candidates, and peers.
- Strong ability to identify and act on underlying customer needs and business trends.
- Superior interpersonal and professional networking skills.
- Results-driven, proactive, resourceful, sense of urgency, quality and detail-oriented.
- Proven problem-solving, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
To apply to this posting, please visit the Kelly Global Career Center at;
Kelly Services, Inc. is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting...