Mogo is transforming our industry and we want you to be a part of it! We've launched our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary prepaid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We're leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
Our Payment Processing Associate is a strong team player with the ability to function independently, solve problems with logic and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail. As a PTP Associate, you will perform a wide variety of tasks such as processing loan payment transactions, performing payment verification, analysis and review of various loan transactions. Strong emphasis in this role is placed in Quality Assurance and Compliance, ensuring transactions are processed in accordance with internal rules, auditing, and reconciling daily loan transactions. The PTP department members are cross-trained on all functions/processes in the department. The PTP Associate will work closely with team members in the Operations and Finance departments to ensure priority objectives are met and will contribute to a positive team environment. If you have what it takes to be a PTP Associate at Mogo, check out the rest of the qualifications below and if you’re a fit, let us know. We want to hear from you!
- Enter all cheque payments received at Head Office in TDC System on a daily basis
- Process all Direct Deposit payments sent to Head Office into TDC system on a daily basis
- Process all NSF cheques, regular/NSF EFT and direct deposit payments daily.
- Verify cheques and mark all NSF payments into TDC system for collections department follow-up
- Post Western Union payments on a daily basis - roughly 60-70 payments per month
- Assess different types of fees in customers Loans in TDC System on a daily basis
- Enter CCR-Credit Collection and Recovery payments into Lotus/TDC system
- Verify requirements are met
- Reconcile Operation transactions on a daily basis
- Support the Operations and Finance teams in other tasks as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or a related discipline
- 3 years of data entry experience, specifically related to payment processing or loans
- Proven experience using Lotus, banking software, and Excel
- Demonstrated history and commitment to customer service excellence
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Track record of adhering to organizational policies and procedures
- Understanding of Mogo, the industry and key competitors
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Track record of suggesting and implementing successful business improvement or growth strategies at the organizational level
- Friendly and assertive demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “PTP” in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...