Parts Sales Representative
Competition Number: LM00966
Location: Calgary, AB
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. At Leavitt, we set you up to succeed by offering you training and mentorship in a team environment. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Parts Sales Representative Overview
We have an opening for an Inside Parts Sales Representatives in our Calgary branch. This individual will be responsible for supporting our current customer base and managing key account relationships.
Skills and Requirements
- Innovative, results-oriented individual
- Team player and self-motivated
- A demonstrated strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- Possess excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Material Handling products, previous Parts experience, including the Automotive industry, and operating system experience using “SILK” will be considered assets.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Parts Sales Rep - LM0966” to: careers (at) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.