APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.officemaxcanada.com/careers/careers.aspx
Pick, fill, sort and wrap in-town and out-of-town retail and branch orders. Load office supply orders according to shipping manifests onto delivery vehicles. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be available for shifts starting from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (up to 8 hours per shift, up to 3 shifts per week and/or available on an on call basis).
- Fill commercial and retail orders
- Maintain supply of boxes and envelopes when needed
- Remove office supply orders from conveyor lines
- Stack orders on pallets for line haul drivers and couriers for different delivery areas
- Shrink wrap pallets
- Sort and label bulk orders and special cross dock orders
- Clean work area and stack skids and pallets
- Grade 12 diploma
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
- Must be well organized with clean work habits
- HFA exposure an asset
- Well developed communication skills and a team player
OfficeMax Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as scholarship programs, associate/corporate discounts and recognition programs.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity!