My Career...My City...My Way
We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones - everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience - not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more.
We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that's smart.
Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager, the Part-Time Retail Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving the personal sales goals and customer service performance standards through a combination of: new customer sales, accessory sales, up-selling of new features and services and excellent customer satisfaction feedback. The Retail Sales Representative will also handle service related issues and customer complaints and escalate these issue to management when appropriate.
For your success, you will be rewarded with a unique compensation program of competitive base pay, robust points reward system, a wireless device and our very own 3.5G Mobilicity service during your employment.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Actively approaching potential customers
- Providing exceptional information and service to every customer
- Clearly communicating product and promotional information
- Addressing customer questions and coordinating with store and sales management as required
- Keeping the location and product/accessory displays clean, neat and organized
- Assisting in opening or closing the location according to established procedures
- Reporting any cash overages or shortages
- all company systems to process sales and gather customer information
- Participating in company training as required
- Keeping up-to-date on wireless industry developments and local competition
What you'll bring to the team:
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Retail experience with proven success achieving sales quotas and customer satisfaction targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- Proficiency in computer operations relating to processing sales and customer information
- Experience in wireless or consumer electronics is an asset
- Multilingualism is an asset