Mabe is a global company which designs, produces and distributes major home appliances to more than 70 countries around the world. In Canada we sell such brands as GE, GE Profile, GE Café and Monogram. We are committed to providing our customers with the very best products and services…always. We currently have 2 PART TIME Appliance Sales Associate roles available in our GE Appliance Clearance store in Calgary (T2G 4C2).
The PT Sales Associate is responsible for achieving monthly sales goals and providing quality customer service to all retail and telephone customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle all customer inquiries and be able to effectively communicate features and benefits of all products.
- Negotiate price for all products on the floor.
- Ensure that the sales floor remains stocked of product.
- Make arrangements for home delivery or assist customer with placement of product in vehicle.
- Work as a team when shipping and receiving orders to ensure all volume is completed accurately.
- Complete paperwork and documentation accurately and effectively.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Additional duties as required.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience.
- Appliance experience and product knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of POS and invoice procedures
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer literate.
- Punctual and reliable with an excellent attendance record.
The candidate selected to fill this role will recieve compensation in the amount of $16.28/hour.
For inspiration visit our website www.geappliances.ca
If you are interested in exploring this dynamic opportunity, please contact INSERT your INFO here:
Unlike many computer consulting firms which partner with giant corporations, Mabe Enterprises remains loyal to its calling to provide...