Our team is expanding once again and are looking for a Part-Time Real Estate Administrator to join an award-winning nationally ranked Real Estate Team located in Burlington. This key role is responsible for maintaining the daily operational activities in all aspects of the real estate cycle including providing highly responsive support to Clients and Team.
A motivated self-starter able to work with little supervision.
Organized and able to chase and follow-up.
We are looking for someone who has a passion and enthusiasm for real estate and a keen sense for communication, collaboration, team and the ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
Real estate experience is a must.
- Strong organizational skills and experience in a fast paced administrative role
- Excellent Computer and Social Media technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability managing client expectations
- Passionate and motivated person
- Ability to problem-solve, excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Outstanding relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Professional standards with impeccable phone mannerisms
- Must be computer savvy with solid knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license
- Must be a quick learner and open to learning new ways of doing things
*Only resumes with real estate experience will be considered.
We are the award winning Rocca Sisters Real Estate Team (www.roccasisters.ca)
Please submit all resumes in confidence. Only resumes with relative experience and background will be considered.