The Economic Club has a part-time opportunity for a highly motivated INTERN.
The Economic Club of Canada is in search of a highly-motivated Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of our events. This role includes administrative support duties including handling event registrations, processing payments, filing and other ad-hoc projects that will use demonstrated MS Office skills.
Hosting over 100 events per year, The Economic Club is an exciting, fast-paced environment requiring the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Assisting with the coordinating of events
- Process orders and data entry
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Taking registrations, filing, invoicing
- Perform reception and front desk duties
- Working collaboratively with the team
- Assisting with the finance department to reconcile final accounting of each event
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Outstanding organizational skills and incredible attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Collaborative team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Eager, driven and motivated
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize in a timely manner
- Self-directed with the ability to work as part of an effective team
Note: this is an unpaid internship position with possible honorarium.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting
"INTERNSHIP POSTING' in the subject line.
Only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you!