PERMANENT PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER – FORT SASKATCHEWAN
Our non-for-profit client, located in Fort Saskatchewan, has an immediate need for a part-time Bookkeeper. The primary focus of this role is to assist the Office Manager with the accounting functions on a day to day basis, including:
- All A/P and A/R duties including coding invoices – matching to purchase orders, postings,
etc – and data entry of same
- Process expenses, cheque runs, journal entries
- Preparation of daily bank deposits
- All other miscellaneous accounting duties
- Previous Quickbooks experience a definite asset
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- 3-5 years minimum previous experience in an office environment
This is a permanent, part-time position – approximately 10-15 hours per week, starting ASAP. Please forward resumes and salary expectations to Kathy Verenka.
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...