PERMANENT PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER – FORT SASKATCHEWAN
Our non-for-profit client, located in Fort Saskatchewan, has an immediate need for a part-time Bookkeeper. The primary focus of this role is to assist the Office Manager with the accounting functions on a day to day basis, including:
- All A/P and A/R duties including coding invoices – matching to purchase orders, postings,
etc – and data entry of same
- Process expenses, cheque runs, journal entries
- Preparation of daily bank deposits
- All other miscellaneous accounting duties
- Previous Quickbooks experience a definite asset
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- 3-5 years minimum previous experience in an office environment
This is a permanent, part-time position – approximately 10-15 hours per week, starting ASAP. Please forward resumes and salary expectations to Kathy Verenka.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...