Looking for the right part-time work opportunity? Look no further, our client has the ideal work environment and an excellent opportunity. Apply today….your new position for awaits!
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented, experienced Part-Time Administrative Support Professional who will:
- Manage front-line reception
- Create courier arrangements, printing packing slips
- Data entry of orders into Job Boss
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks; creating employee time sheets, updating customer contact information in Job Boss
Our client is seeking a candidate who is:
- Professional and detail -oriented
- A strong communicator with excellent phone manners
- Proficient in operation of Microsoft Office software
- Experienced in a related role (1-2 years minimum)
- Available for 9am-5pm office hours on Monday and Friday
What’s in it for you?
- Access to world-class free training courses and e-books via our Kelly Learning Center
- 14-15/hr + 4% vacation pay weekly
- The opportunity to work for a great local Cambridge company
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. (Kelly Services thanks all applicants for their interest however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview).
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.