Kelly Services in partnership with Ferrero Canada Ltd. is hiring Packagers and General Labourers to start in June. (Must be available June – November)
Duties include working in a busy environment doing packaging and quality control during 8 hour shifts (standing the entire time) and capable of lifting up to 25lbs.
Shifts are rotating - one week days, one week nights, and one week afternoons. An ability to obtain a clear background check will be required.
What's In It For You!
- Weekly pay cheque
- Paid vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Safe and clean work environment
- No weekends! Shifts are rotating 8 hours, Mon to Fri (Sun to Thurs for evening shifts)
- Competitive pay rate starting at $12.50/hr
- No previous experience required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to work!
- Hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Centre that you can access from home 24/7
Please bring SIN card, 2 work related references, photo ID, resume and direct deposit information to complete the hiring process – allow for a 2 hour time commitment.
Kelly employees call the office to be ready for upcoming opportunities!
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.