Job Title: Outbound Sales Representative
Job Description: Outbound Sales
This position is responsible for building the PayCanada customer base and closing sales by initiating and nurturing positive client relationships with past and existing customers through outbound calls to small and medium business decision makers in North America. This position reports directly to the Team Sales Leader.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- An Outbound Sales Representative prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Perform at company standards as communicated by the Team Sales Leader.
- Promote a positive and professional corporate image to prospective customers.
- You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a professional manner.
- You must be able to work closely with the Sales Team to assess the progress of the department and develop sale strategies accordingly.
- You will be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline daily call logs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year prior customer service/sales or retail management experience.
- Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, well organized, punctual and a team player.
- Must be highly self motivated, and able to work with or without supervision and demonstrate daily follow-through skills.
- Must possess excellent English skills (verbal and written).
- Problem-solving or solution finding orientation.
- Strong rapport-building, negotiating and closing skills.
- Detail-oriented with superior proof-reading skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open space environment.
- Accurate keyboarding and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or combination of equivalent education and work experience required.
- Previous outbound telephone sales and/or retail sales experience is an asset.
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: High School Diploma / combination of education and work experience
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compensation: A base salary (based on experience. TBD), + Commission package that will be a direct result of your sales.
Location: Markham, ON L3R 9T9
PayCanada Is Committed to Providing Smart & Secure POS Solutions
PayCanada knows that security is imperative when it comes to payment...