Microserve is looking for an Order Desk Clerk for our office in Burnaby, BC. The successful candidate must be able to excel in a fast paced environment and must be able to work individually and as part of a team. This is an entry level position, great opportunity to gain experience in a professional environment!
How to Apply:
Visit www.microserve.ca/careers - Click 'Order Desk Clerk' on the left panel and apply!
- Process high volume of order transactions
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Effectively communicate with clients
- Escalate issues to the appropriate party within the procurement and warehouse teams
- Previous administrative experience would be an asset
- Must be familiar with MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Familiarity with computer systems and/or components an asset
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience with Connectwise an asset
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...