Eudora’s Fine Foods makes cooking easy with our line of ready-to-eat signature sauces, gourmet preserves and prepared foods. We are looking for charismatic, energetic individuals to represent us at local farmers markets.
The successful candidate will be required to
· Responsible for setting up booth and merchandising products according to planograms on market days.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous, professional and attentive manner at all times
· Ensure pricing integrity is implemented by adhering to proper cash, credit card and debit card procedures
· Drive to reach sales goals on a weekly basis
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Must have access to a reliable vehicle and possession of a valid Driver's License
· Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience in customer service, cash handing, and retail sales
· Food Handlers’s Certificate is an asset
This position is paid hourly and will mainly be weekend work.
This Sales Associate will be responsible for the following market locations
Orangeville - Broadway Market Saturdays 7am-1
Erin - EAS Farmers market Fridays 2pm-7pm
Caledon - Inglewood Farmer's Market - wednesday 3-7pm
and occasional store demos at Harmony Market or other stores in the area
Possibility for extra hours at the Keady market if you choose
Opportunities for larger scope of duties and hours are available in other areas of the company such as store demos, trade shows and food prep
All staff must report to a brief Friday evening dinner meeting to discuss the previous week sales and any new business as well as pick up new stock for the Saturday market.