Diversified Transportation Ltd. requires a Full-Time Operations Supervisor for its Edmonton-based division.
This highly rewarding and engaging opportunity is tailor-made for an experienced operator or industry professional.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will supervise a group of nearly 100 coach operators spread out province-wide on several different projects. You are responsible for supervising the daily industrial and charter operations, ensuring client needs are met, and providing leadership and support for our team of drivers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Class 1 or 2Q License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previous motor coach experience (5 years)
- 1 – 3 years in a supervisory role
- Customer Service background
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Supervision of drivers
- Liaise with clients and representatives from other company divisions
- Verify accuracy of paperwork, hours worked, driver logs
- Daily communication with driving staff
- Some overnight travel required
As a key member of our Operations team, you will work in a fast-paced environment, meeting the growing needs of our business. Annual salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.