About the Job
The Operations Specialist is responsible for managing all processes associated with new or existing customer accounts. To ensure accounts are activated and deactivated with the appropriate utility and maintaining exception reports in a timely manner. This person must possess strong communication skills to support and work with various internal and external teams.
Responsibilities: * Maintain the customer database for residential and commercial customers
- Process daily transactions received from the utility companies relating to new and existing customers
- Investigate and resolve transactions identified on daily exception reports which may include following up with the utilities
- Work cross-functionally with the Call Centre and various support groups to resolve customer issues
- Assist with resolving escalations as required
- Performs testing of new processes and systems to ensure correct customer processing.
- Undertake any special projects / assignments as needed
- Document new processes and / or update existing procedures as required
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or equivalent experience in the industry
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Word, Excel
- Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced workplace and a demanding work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and at times with minimal or no supervision.
Please email resume with the subject line: Operations Specialisto
Indeed - 10 months ago
Planet Energy is devoted to providing energy choice options that respect the world we all share. We are a leading natural gas and...