Competition Number: LM0042
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Closing date: May 31, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including boomlifts and scissorlifts and have recently broadened into the new wave of industry leading, environmentally friendly products such as self erecting cranes, electric forklifts and scissorlifts. Our 18 full-service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training. Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Operations Coordinator. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operation Coordinator is responsible for the organization of logistics for all training classes including, but not limited to, booking travel arrangements, shipping and receiving course supplies, communicating course schedules, and processing course results. Vital to the success of course delivery, this individual is detail-oriented and able to work with many time sensitive, conflicting priorities.
Job Description Details
- Coordinate logistics for training classes including travel arrangement, machines, and class supplies.
- Coordinate shipment for all client material supply orders.
- Monitor inventory levels; assist in the purchase and receipt of all training materials.
- Coordinate and order promotional products.
- Manage the processing and issuance of permanent records for completed courses.
- General office administration such as filing, mailing, and maintaining office supplies.
- Sales administration, including assisting with course follow-up calls and lead generation.
- Preparation of shipments requiring one to two hours spent daily in warehouse.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Post secondary education in Business Administration; or a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be extremely organized and a self-starter; able to work with limited supervision.
- Possess superior communication and analytical skills.
- Must be a strong multi-tasker, and must excel at coping with conflicting priorities.
- Requires strong PC skills, with significant experience using MS Excel, Access, and Word.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting “Operations Coordinator - LM0042” to:
Email: career (at) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.