Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Currently we are recruiting for an Operations Coordinator for our Terrace office.
- Directs and screens all foot and phone traffic in a cordial, polite and informative manner.
- Walks applicants through the security licensing, BST and recruitment process, upheld by Securiguard policy.
- Manages all of the employee contact and oversees employee information changes and general communications.
Coordination and Organization
- Coordinates all client, staff and social events.
- Organizes all active and inactive employee documentation and subsequent filing.
- Implement and manage all work orders, schedules and post/site set-up and assignments
- Attends Weekly Action Meetings and Monthly Team Meetings
- Coordinates flights, accommodations and general travel arrangements
- Coordinates site specific drug and alcohol testing
- Coordinates site specific training
- Oversee the BST registration, documentation and organization.
- Master Forms
- Shift Changes
- Vacation Pay Requests
- Assists in the weekly Payroll duties.
- Assists in Human Resources and Recruiting
- Oversees the payroll inquiries and adjustments.
- Mobile Billing
- Issuance of Records of Employment by the specified date
- FileMaker – Operations Reports, Billing Inquiries, Work Orders, Marks Work Warehouse, Spareboard – Employee availability.
- WinTeam – Compliance Tracking, Human Resources, Job Costing, Job Portal, Equipment Tracking, Scheduling, Post Set up, Detailed and Summary Reports
- Coordinates and oversees the employee access and questions regarding eHub.
- Works closely with the Operations Manager, Administration to provide additional support whenever needed.
- High School Diploma
- Must be comfortable using a computer and be able to complete 50 WPM
Apply Online at www.securiguard.com