The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with the ongoing development and administration of our Professional Development CRM / eCommerce system. This includes: requirements gathering, system design and development, database and server administration and report generation. This is a key role within a small software development and support team.
Specific accountabilities (Communications, Support, Development, Reporting)
- Gather, assess and translate end-user requirements into system specifications
- Responsible for: designing solutions, software development, technical project oversight, support and day-today production activities in the CRM
- Develop and maintain: websites, databases, services, documentation
- Work closely with CEL staff as well as Information Systems and Technology (IST) and other partner stakeholders across campus on systems related issues.
- Write and run reports, queries
- Demonstrated experience managing .NET and SQL Server applications
- Expertise working with SQL
- Web development experience in LAMP environment
- Web site design and familiarity with UX principles
- Familiar with reporting tools and concepts
- Experience with software development practices
- Ability to write clear communications
- Significant attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Applications should be submitted to David Bean: david.bean@uwaterloo. ca
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
The University of Waterloo is a comprehensive public university in the city of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The school was founded in 1957 and...