Reporting to the Product Manager, Newad OnLine, the Online Advertising Operations Manager is responsible for the media planning and the operation management of Newad’s online advertising network, in addition to offering technical assistance to external web editors and supporting the internal sales team on a national scale.
- Be part of the creation and development of Newad online network;
- Manage the execution and maintenance of advertising campaigns;
- Report on campaign performance;
- Manage online inventory for future campaigns;
- Act as the go-to person for all inquiries related to online sales for internal and external Newad clients on a National platform;
- Ensure the viability of all proposals and campaigns;
- Monitor current sales prospects and proposals to ensure correct information is provided to the client while ensuring the representatives follow and respect all sales policies;
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with web editors that are part of Newad OnLine advertising network;
- Execute all administrative tasks related to online sales.
- Good knowledge of Java programming;
- Understanding of how a CMS works;
- Understanding of ad servers;
- Knowledge of mobile marketing and social media advertising (asset).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online campaign management;
- Perfectly bilingual (spoken & written);
- Be a multitasker;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Have the ability to solve problems and find solutions;
- Be flexible;
- Be a Team player.
Indeed - 17 months ago