If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Internal delivery of mail, products, etc.
- Stocking of facility supplies and ensuring a tidy environment
- Assisting with on-site product inventory
- Overseeing gym facility and equipment
- Moving office furniture and filing cabinets for office moves
- Office maintenance duties as needed
- Packing of orders and arranging courier shipments, shipping and receiving duties
- Providing support for employee or department requests, tasks or projects
- Conducting building patrols and reporting building/equipment deficiencies
- Coverage of reception area, answering phones and directing visitors as required
- Light building operations maintenance such as light bulb replacement, small repairs, troubleshooting small equipment, etc.
- Post-Secondary Education
- Building Operator Certificate Level 1 would be considered an asset
- Must be able to physically lift up to 75lbs
- Must be in good physical condition
- Shipping and receiving skills would be considered an asset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid judgment, business etiquette and the ability to exercise discretion
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work as a team member
- Must be service oriented
- Must be reliable, punctual and positive
- Must have a ‘can do’ approach to all assigned tasks
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard