Position: Office Manager
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7:30AM-4:00PM; Friday 7:30AM-1:30PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking a proven professional that has a sense of pride and ownership over their work for the position of Office Manager reporting to the Director - Finance,
- Acts as corporate ambassador for visiting customers, suppliers and internal contacts; representing the Company in professional and polished manner
- Responds to incoming calls on a multi-line phone system by re-directing calls, forwarding messages to the appropriate team member and answering inquiries in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring the office layout is consistent amongst all facilities, coordination of furniture as required, and maintenance of all board & meeting rooms (optimizing use of technology)
- Provides technical support for meetings/conferences including troubleshooting inquiries regarding audio visual equipment (projector, laptops, conference call applications)
- Manages the document storage and archive system
- Central contact for corporate travel; maintain relations with vendors
- Provides direction to Office Administrators
- Coordinates outgoing couriers
- Responsible for corporate phone and paging systems; maintains relationship with vendors
- Continually reviews processes, vendor relations and office supplies for cost effectiveness
- Provides support for accounts receivable/payable including invoicing, cross referencing packing slips and reviewing bill of ladings
- Assists with team member appreciation programs and aids with the organization and operation of Company special events
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in an Office Administration or Reception role
- Grade 12 or its equivalent
- Post-Secondary education, Diploma/Certification in Business or Office Administration or related discipline
- Minimum relevant course work in the areas of Accounting and General Business
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset
- Experience working within a purchasing function; providing quotations and cost analysis
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to create formulas, pivot tables and work within multi tab spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast high-pressure environment with superior attention to detail
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
- Displays exceptional use of judgment, discretion and customer service
- Good knowledge of systems, technology and infrastructure
- Previous experience with coordinating and arranging corporate travel
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Bend All Automotive Incorporated is a leading supplier of fluid handling and structural automotive components, specializing in tube and...