TITLE: Office Coordinator, Osteoporosis Canada, Regina Chapter
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
POSITION TYPE: Part Time (Approximately 8 hours/week)
This position is responsible for providing clerical support to the Chapter as well as providing support to the Executive and Committee Chairs who are organizing events.
- Provide clerical assistance to Chapter Executive and Committee members
- Organize and respond to office correspondence and requests for information
- Oversee the Chapter office; incoming calls, filing, ordering supplies, monitor office expenses
- Complete log of phone calls and office visits
- Support communication between the Chapter and the National Office
- Report on his/her activities at the Executive’s monthly meetings
- Other clerical duties as assigned by the Executive/Chairperson
- Provide a log of hours/pay sheet to Treasurer
- Attend meetings and events as requested by Executive/Chairperson
- Office cleaning as required minimum of ½ hour per month
- Advance written notice shall be given to the Executive/Chairperson regarding vacation time and arrangement made for replacement personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general knowledge of office procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with volunteers and non-profit organizations an asset.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO by Friday, February 22nd, 2013.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Osteoporosis Canada, a registered charity, is the only national organization serving people who have, or are at risk for, osteoporosis. The...