TGO CONSULTING INC.
Job Summary: *
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as Office Administrator/Coordinator. You will be the first point of contact with current and potential clients by directing calls, greeting and attending to office visitors. This role includes but is not limited to scheduling calendars, coordinating and managing our training center and travel requirements.
You must be a self-starter and driven to provide excellent customer service with exceptional attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to multi-task. At times, additional duties will be required.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Make travel arrangements for team members by booking air transportation, hotel and car rentals as needed
Work closely with project managers to coordinate and manage training efforts including maintenance of training facility as required
· Receive and direct low volume of incoming calls; greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate meeting room assigned
· Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence including courier
· Work as a contributing team member, and establish good relations within the company with an emphasis on morale and teamwork; including our senior executive team
· Complete other duties and special projects as assigned by your manager and other members of the TGO team
· Manage and maintain office & refreshment supplies; responsible for ensuring ongoing maintenance of the office including light kitchen duties
· Must have a high school diploma and at least two years of relevant work experience
Proficient in MS Office applications (primarily Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Excellent phone, written and spoken communications skills are vital to this role
· Must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks with a strong sense of organization
· Ability to manage various levels of workload and meet clear deadlines
· Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to daily demands
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Must have a vehicle
Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada
We thank you for your submission however only qualified applicants will be contacted