Technician, Posting (Female Candidates Only)
Part-time position (10-20 hours/week)
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, this position consists of ensuring the posting of advertising campaigns as well as the installation and maintenance of every frame in Newad’s network is complete and accurate. This individual will also represent the company in a professional manner and will establish good relationships with Newad’s customers. Finally, it is the responsibility of the Technician to effectively utilize all resources available to maximize the profitability and development of the network in an efficient and effective manner.
- Meets overall expectations of the Operations department by posting the advertising campaign creative’s according to the weekly posting schedules;
- Establishes an efficient schedule in order to properly service every location listed on her route;
- Handles the installation, maintenance materials and creatives with care;
- Establishes professional and pleasant rapport with customers;
- Shows good judgment and initiative when faced with a client related problem and reports the actions taken to the Manager, Operations;
- Responds to any calls promptly;
- Participates in weekly meetings established by supervisor;
- Maintains a high level of organization and provides the Manager, Operations all required paperwork and reports;
- Performs any other related tasks.
- High school diploma;
- One year of experience in delivery;
- Driver’s license and use of a vehicle;
- Customer service oriented;
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Familiar with the Toronto area;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Team player;
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard