Great Opportunities in Prince George, British Columbia!
JOIN the London Drugs Team!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Works well as part of a team in achieving department and company objectives
- Genuinely enjoys working with people
- Has good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff and management
- Is able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and provide quality customer service in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Is available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday, at least 12 to 16 hours per week, day and evening shifts
- Has a well groomed and business-like appearance
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AT LONDON DRUGS INCLUDE:
Sales Service (Cashier) -- Provides superior customer service as the primary source of contact for store customers; processes sales transactions and handles general inquiries
Stock Service -- Responsible for the physical movement of merchandise between stock areas and the sales floor in a timely manner; maintains item labels; faces shelves.
Stock Service (Early Morning Stocking Team) -- Responsible for the physical movement of merchandise between stock areas and the sales floor in a timely manner; maintains item labels; faces shelves; works early morning (5:00 a.m.) shifts
Beauty Advisors - Provides exemplary customer service by using their excellent product knowledge of items carried within the Cosmetics Department. Effectively demonstrates the use and application of cosmetic products while performing other tasks such as merchandising and interacting with cosmetic vendor representatives.
Photo Electronic/Computer/Audio Visual Specialists - Provides technical sales assistance with products and peripheral devices; is up to date on new technology/products and regularly attends product knowledge seminars.
Photo Lab/Photo Specialist -- Responsible for assisting in production of all Photo Photofinishing, meeting quality and service standards while providing customer service at the photo counter.
Pharmacy Assistant - Responsible for assisting Pharmacists and the Pharmacy Manager with daily operations of the Pharmacy Department.
WHAT DOES LONDON DRUGS HAVE TO OFFER?
- Competitive Wages and Benefits for Full & Part-time employees
- Great Opportunities for Advancement (Promote from within policy)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Please apply online at: www.londondrugs.jobs
Please specify particular positions that you are interested in.