MOTORCOACH BUS DRIVER
Diversified Transportation Ltd. commenced operations in Fort McMurray in 1966 and has become one of Canada’s largest leading “People Transportation” companies specializing in employee transportation. We service the major oil, gas, energy and construction employers with safe, dependable and reliable transportation services and we move over 5,000,000 people annually and travel over 14 million miles within the Fort McMurray region alone.
- Must be 25 yrs.of age to apply for coach driver positions.
- Must have a clean class 1 or class 2”Q” license. Or A-B or CZ driver's license.
- Must have a driver’s abstract with less than 3 demerit points
- Must be able to pass criminal record check and drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be customer service oriented and safety minded
- Must be willing to work split shifts: early morning and evening
- Must be willing to work any and all of the following shift patterns: 4 days on and 3 off/5 days on and 2 off/ 12 days on and 2 off/21 days on and 7 off.
In House Training Program
Relocation Assistance & Temporary Accommodation During Training
3-hr. Round Trip Rate: Syncrude or Suncor; Per trip = $98.82. 2 trips per day = $197.64
4 hr. Round Trip Rate: Shell site; Per trip = $131.76. 2 trips per day = $263.52
Minimum of 2 trips per day.
Unionized Environment – Teamsters Union Local 362
Pension payment attached to each round trip you complete. The pension amount is on top of the trip rate; 3 hr. round trip is = $18.45; 4 hr. round trip is = $24.60
Comprehensive Benefits Package
To Apply or Request additional Information contact:
Madeleine Nixon, Recruitment Manager by:
Phone: (780) 743-2244 Ext. 461
Fax: (780) 743-4969
For more information and to apply online visit: http://drivers.dtl.ca/
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.