ARE YOU BRILLIANTLY PERSUASIVE? CAN YOU INSPIRE? DO YOU WANT TO BE THE ULTIMATE SUCCESS STORY?
If you answered yes to all those, then we should have a chat. Read on and see if this role is genuinely for you.
NOTE: Before you read this synopsis, I would suggest Googling DHL Global Forwarding.
Now let’s get right into it.
You will be expected to generate your own amazing clients while you indulge the current clients in your very own portfolio. You will be helping clients solve complex problems by offering them a service that they will be hard pressed to pass up. You will be the face of the organization for these clients. Consider them your family as you will be speaking with them more than anyone else. If you are able to sell bananas to monkeys, a car to a dealership, or even snow to Antarctica then we want to talk to you.
You will be very busy throughout the day. You will have many, many, many outbound calls to make; targeting a massive market in Canada known as the small and medium business sector. For those of you who think you have the gusto to play in the major leagues in freight forwarding then DHL just might be your kind of team.
Get ready to work and play hard in a growing and challenging environment that is different every day! Don’t like change, or a challenge, or competitiveness, or even rewards? Then I would probably stay away from this awesome opportunity.
And for the boring stuff
We have immediate career opportunities for an Inside Sales Executive. This career opportunity is based in Mississauga, ON however our markets are with international companies based across Canada.
- Build a book of B2B international business through efficient prospecting, identifying new opportunities and cross selling and up-selling through a consultative sales process
- Place outbound sales calls daily with the specific purpose of educating customers on the
- Manage inbound sales calls with the intent of extending your contact to sell new or additional services and to provide customer satisfaction and retention]
- Build sustainable, repeat revenue by increasing the scope of services / trade lanes the customer is purchasing from DHL
- Coordinate with sales management on implementation of B2B sales plans, including special promotional efforts
- Enhance the inside sales work environment through teamwork and focusing on solutions, and providing functional guidance, advice or training to less experienced Inside Sales Executives
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Can you carry a well thought out conversation, influence others, and gain instant rapport all over the phone?
- We would love it if you were someone with an assertive demeanor, competitive nature and have a disciplined approach to anything
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office , database and web-based applications is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
Start your successful career with DHL today!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.