Willing to relocate!!
Currently we are looking for Millwright Mechanics in Vaughan area (Steeles/Keele).
There are 2 shifts available:
Install, maintain, troubleshoot, overhaul and repair stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
· Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
· Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
· Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
· Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
· Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
· Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
· Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
· Construct foundations for machinery or direct other workers to construct foundations
· Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
Please apply online and submit your resume: http://www.excelemployment.net