Our client, a large manufacturing facility in the Markham area, is looking for a MIG welder to join their team on a contract basis.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following duties:
- Use of MIG welding equipment to complete manufacturing process on packaging utilities
- Perform to operation standards and hitting daily targets
- Reporting to production manager
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to individually per MIG welding
- 2 years of experience in a production environment
- 2 years welding experience
- Ability to read and process blue prints
We thank you in advance for your interest but due to the large volume of applicants, only those selected to move through the interview process will be contacted.
Aerotek is a Recruitment and Consulting Firm dealing with technical and non-technical job placements.