Dapasoft is a multi-award winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner consulting firm based in Toronto, Ontario. Our certified competencies include SOA and Business Process, Information Worker, Data Management, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), and Custom Development. Since 1997 we have been delivering innovative, one-of-a-kind software and enterprise system integration solutions to our clients across North America.
Dapasoft is currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Microsoft BizTalk Architect\Developer
Adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft BizTalk applications. Understands BizTalk theory, programming, design patterns and has the ability mediate between clients, architects and team members to design solutions throughout all phases of the software development process. Works with clients to manage requirements, project scope and is comfortable presenting to stakeholder groups when needed. Joins forces with project manager to estimate execution and delivery timelines, implement work packages, define and mitigate risks as well as document the solution for technology issues. Can easily absorb and demonstrate new concepts and technologies as well as industry specific knowledge and expertise. Is a solution visionary and is comfortable sharing knowledge, mentoring other team members, conducting code reviews and performance evaluations.
- Design, develop and support enterprise BizTalk solutions and integration components
- Develop technical design and architecture for integration solutions
- Work with a team of software developers to develop new applications and/or maintain existing applications.
- Work with end users during system design to determine functionality needs.
- Manage testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results.
- Plan development activities and monitors progress to completion.
- Work as part of a development team to implement solutions while following best practice methodologies.
- Solve problems and makes business decisions to carry out job duties. Weigh alternatives and determine appropriate course of action.
- Communicate with users during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other team members.
- Development prototype applications and solutions.
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences or related major
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 5+ years programming and software development experience
- 3+ years .NET programming experience
- 2+ years BizTalk development experience
- Strong understanding of EAI, SOA, and ESB architecture
- Strong understanding of and experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Solid understanding of enterprise integration patterns
- Solid understanding of software development patterns
- Ability to understand business problems
- MCSD or MCAD certification is preferred
Must possess excellent knowledge of:
- BizTalk Server 2006/2006 R2/2009 (Orchestrations, Schemas, Maps, etc)
- Visual Studio 2005/2008
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Windows 2003/2008
- Web Services
- XML, XSLT
Experience with the following technologies is considered an asset:
- HL7 messaging for hospital systems integration
- An understanding of UML