DirectBuy Central Okanagan – Kelowna, BC
DirectBuy is an international company that enables the consumer the ability to avoid traditional markup and purchase an unprecedented selection of quality merchandise at unparalleled prices at our exclusive members-only club showroom.
The primary job of a Merchandise Specialist is to ensure customers receive timely, accurate and knowledgeable information about product selection.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Process (enter) merchandise orders into the computer
- Command thorough product and manufacturer knowledge in designated area of showroom
- Process members orders accurately and quickly
- Assist members on the showroom floor with product selection and questions
- Process and resolve member inquiries
- Previous experience with furniture or home improvement industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Professional Attire and Attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent Computer Skills
- Ability to analyze customer needs and assist in the coordination of accessories
- Professional training or 2-4 year degree in Interior Design an asset
Please send your resume and references for consideration.
Membership club enabling you to buy direct from over 500 manufacturers at confidential inside pricing. Everything you need for inside and...