DirectBuy Central Okanagan – Kelowna, BC
DirectBuy is an international company that enables the consumer the ability to avoid traditional markup and purchase an unprecedented selection of quality merchandise at unparalleled prices at our exclusive members-only club showroom.
The primary job of a Merchandise Specialist is to ensure customers receive timely, accurate and knowledgeable information about product selection.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Process (enter) merchandise orders into the computer
- Command thorough product and manufacturer knowledge in designated area of showroom
- Process members orders accurately and quickly
- Assist members on the showroom floor with product selection and questions
- Process and resolve member inquiries
- Previous experience with furniture or home improvement industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Professional Attire and Attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent Computer Skills
- Ability to analyze customer needs and assist in the coordination of accessories
- Professional training or 2-4 year degree in Interior Design an asset
Please send your resume and references for consideration.